Header Ads

Fan could. have cut my neck this morning inside my office


Divine protection emanates from God, the creator of heaven and earth. Those who look elsewhere for divine protection have gone astray.
Are you in imminent danger? Or are you afraid of what the enemy might do to you? Do you feel unsafe because the enemy that surrounds you are so many? Look down on my story this morning. All you need do is surrender your life to Christ, I’m very confident He will surely protect you and deliver you from all evil

Almighty Father I thank you. I give you thanks for being with me all these days.
I thank you Lord for all your promises. I thank you Most High God.
I thank you Lord for your love for me.
Almighty Father I bless your name; I give you praises and honour.
You are worthy to be praised O Lord. You are worthy to receive all honour and adoration.
There is none like you O Lord; all power belongs to you (Matthew 28:19).
I thank you Father for being the source of my protection.
Thank you Jesus for being my Lord and saviour.

....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.