Header Ads

Waec 2019 English Language Essay Objective Oral Answers



5)

I WISH I HAD LISTENED TO MY PARENTS

I  am  in  confusion  right  now  as  I  write this  story. Will my  father  ever  find  a  place  in  his  heart  to  forgive me? I  said  this  because  I  have  offended  my  father  so  greatly  that  it  will  take a  lot  of  effort  get  to  his  forgiveness.
LISTEN
I  am  eighteen  years  old, I  took  a  decision  some  years  ago  and  now  I  live  to  regret  it. I  which  to  curse  the  day  I  met  Tolu  a  friend  who  ruined  my  life. I  come  from  a  very  good  Christian  family, my  parent  gave  birth  to  two  children  and  I  am  the  only  daughter  of  my  parents. We were comfortable and morally upright. I  had  brought  shame  and  disgrace  to  them  with  my  actions  that  I  now  regret. If  only  I  could  turn  back  the  hand  of  the  clock.

I  had  just  left  J.S.S. 3  at  tender  age  of  fourteen  and  my  parents  were  proud  of  me  and  every  eyes  in  my  family  look  unto  me  and  I  promise  to  break  the  record  as  a  at  tender  age  of  fourteen  and  my  parents  were  proud  of  me  and  every  eyes  in  my  family  look  unto  me  and  I  promise  to  break  the  record  as  a first  female doctor  in  my  family. My  parent  love  education  but  they  do  not  have  the  opportunity  to  go  to  school, for  that  they  value  education.
LISTEN

When  I  was  about  entering  senior  class  my  parent  would  advise  me  to  be  a  good  girl. was  living  in  the  boarding  house  then  my  parent  did  everything  they  could  do  to  make  me  face  my  study  until  I  met  Tolu. I  was  in  my  room  one  fateful  morning  when  tolu   knock  the  door  of  my  room  I  opened  the  door  and  I  met  a  beautiful, tall, and  humble  girl  in  front  of  me  I  was  happy  because  I  was  just  a  new  comer  but  student  called  them  (J.J.C) and  Tolu  pretend  to  be  a  Christian, and  I  develop  my  trust  in  her, we  started  our  friendship  in  a  way   I  do not  except  it  could  be, I  trusted  her  and  I  believed  she  loved  me, until  a  night  when  Tolu  come  and  meet and  tell  me  we  should  go  to  vigil  I  was  happy  because  I  like  going  to  vigil  it  was  around  twelve  clock  we  set  on  our  journey  to  the    church to my surprise  I met self under a tree  and  I  saw  three  girls  then  I release am in  trouble  and they  tell  that  Tolu is there and  I  was  force  vow. I  have  killed  like  twenty  eight  peoples  as  am  writing  this  story  and  am  her  P.R.O  we  went  to operation  together  and  we  started  abusing  drug  like  taking  of  cocaine, hallusinogens, and  smoking  at  the  age  of  seventeen, my  teachers  notice  this  and  called  my  father  attention  to  this  but  I  tell  my  father  that  those  teacher  are  lying  against  me. I do not  attend  classes  again  and  I  went  to  club  anyhow.

My  father  soon  noticed  that  I  had  changed  as  I  acted  absent-mindedly  at  home. To cut  the  story  short, I  soon  found  out  that  i have  dropped  out  of  school  and  I  am  in  the  cell  waiting  for  my  judgment, Tolu  is  no  where  to  be  found  with  the  other  of  the  group. The  police  attack  us  in  our  last  operation  as  we  managed  to  escaped  Tolu  was  shoot  to  dead  including  the  other  girls.

I  would  not  face  my  father  now  and  presently  I  am  in  the  cell  waiting  for  my  the  day  of  my  judgment  may  be  death  or  life  imprisonment. Anything  I  think  of  the  advice  my  father  gave  me  and  all  his  care  and  love, I  regret  my  actions  which  brought  shame  and  disgrace  to  him. I which I had listened to him.







(6a)
the writer thought Adamu was under a spell because he worked tirelessly
(6b)
Adamu had to take care of himself because he had no mother care. He also had to take care of himself because his father was poor
(6c)
- Farm labourer
- Craftsmanship
6d) His academic performance tells of his versatility
(6e)
The writer respected Adamu
(6f)
The zeal to enrol for achoo even at the young age of eight
(6g)
Metaphor
(6h)
(i) noun clause
(ii) object of the verb "discovered "
(6i)
- A spell - an influence
- crafted - constructed
- Procure - buy
- Attracted - Appeal to
- Vaguely - slightly
- simple - plain

2


2 continuation 


(7a)
- Reduces the interest of children in academic works
- Children may pick up bad behaviours from excessive use.
- Affects the health of children
- Reduces interaction between children and parents
(7b)
-Parents should participate fully in what their children see on television and on the internet.
-Parents shoild constantly encouraged their children to watch friendly programmes

....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.