Header Ads

PERSONALLY, THESE ARE 4 THINGS THAT WILL NEVER BOTHER ME ABOUT LIFE


Sometimes we find ourselves worrying and
bothering about things that we shouldn’t pay so
much or any attention to at all in life. I will
like to share a few things I personally do not
bother about and hopefully it helps one or two
people.
What the future holds, yes you should not even
have headache on what will happen tomorrow.
NO I’m not crazy and YES I’m serious. I am not
saying don’t plan ahead, what will life be like
without plans I’m just saying don’t let the
worries of tomorrow take away today’s joy. One
thing I’ve learnt from life is everything is
unpredictable, things just change, plans fails and
it isn’t the things or plans that fails that breaks
us down but the expectations. Enjoy the moment,
do your best, keep your plans in place but don’t
expect too much.
Who doesn’t like you , like seriously this is
something I personally don’t bother about but I
needed to include it. Not everyone will like you,
people don’t just like you for no reason like
none at all “ I just hate that girl” it is a normal
thing-you should be less concerned about people
who don’t like you and pay attention to those
that does- cherish the ones that care.. You can’t
force people, don’t be bothered.
What people think about you , just like not
bothering about who doesn’t like you, what
people think is the least of your worries, what
they think about you is their problem not yours.
Once you pay attention to what they think or
say you’ll bring yourself down, you’ll bring down
your spirit and you might go on all year long
thinking about it-use the energy you have to
remain positive-
Someone else’s success , So Miss A works with
Chevron, has 20 plots of land and numerous
cars-and now you start to bother yourself- why
can’t I be like that- well looking at Miss A’s
success won’t do anything for you. All fingers
are not equal we can never be the same-focus
on what you love, focus on being yourself, I’m
sure with grace success will follow- Enjoy what
you have now trust me you’ll forget about what
someone else has.
Don’t worry be happy! Let me know what you
think! Have a fabulous day and weekend ahead!!

....

No comments

Powered by Blogger.